We are a Christian School for Christian families and we exist to partner with Christian parents to educate and equip their children for life.
We provide an accessible, high-quality, Biblically-based education delivered by Christian teachers who role-model our values in a nurturing learning environment where gifts, faith and purpose are cultivated.
- Learning enabled by high-quality teaching and innovative programs
- Growing in Christ enabled by Biblical foundations and a Christian ethos
- Cultivation of gifts and purpose
- Feedback that enables continuous improvement
- Partnerships characterised by collaboration and transparency
- Christian community characterised by genuine encouragement and love for each other
- Responsible stewardship of relationships, resources and reputation.
Enquire about Donvale
We welcome all enquiries you may have in relation to the College. Click the button below or call us on 03 9844 2471
Book a Tour
How to Enrol
Enrolment is open to the children of practising Christian parents. See the process that all applications take and what happens next
NEWS & EVENTS
Want to learn more about schooling at Donvale? Come along to Open Day 2020 and explore the grounds, meet our staff, and exper...
What began as a dream several years ago finally became reality on Friday 14 June 2019, as nearly 100 people – staff, studen...