Join a team passionate for quality education expressed in a Christian framework, within a strong and supportive community setting.
Donvale Christian College employs teachers, administrators and support staff who are committed to our vision and mission, and subscribe to the Principles and Values of Donvale Christian College.
We are a Child Safe employer, with a zero tolerance for child abuse, and VIT registration or a valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for all staff.
See below for all current employment opportunities or contact us at [email protected]
If you'd like more information regarding your privacy, click to download our Information Collection Notice: Job Applicants
Please note that the College does not accept unsolicited agency approaches, we expect candidates to apply directly.
Applications are now open for a Secondary Learning Support Coordinator for 2021.
The Secondary Learning Support Coordinator will work with students in the Secondary school; predominantly Years 7-10. They will:
- Collaborate with teachers, parents and management to create safe, healthy and supportive learning environments for students with learning needs - including the development of Individual Learning Plans.
- Lead the Learning support team and participate in information sharing between the Wellbeing and Counselling teams.
- Oversee the Learning support space, the learning support aides and the literacy and numeracy support initiatives.
- With administrative support, facilitate the administration associated with NCCD (Secondary), special provision for senior students and the budget associated with learning support.
Qualifications and Experience required for this position:
- Teaching Qualification and/or Post-Graduate Qualification in the field of Special Education.
- Experience in a school-based Learning Support role.
Applications should be marked ‘2021 Secondary Support Coordinator’ and sent via email to [email protected]