Join a team passionate for quality education expressed in a Christian framework, within a strong and supportive community setting.
Donvale Christian College employs teachers, administrators and support staff who are committed to our vision and mission, and subscribe to the Principles and Values of Donvale Christian College.
We are a Child Safe employer, with a zero tolerance for child abuse, and VIT registration or a valid Working with Children Check is mandatory for all staff.
See below for all current employment opportunities or contact us at [email protected]
If you'd like more information regarding your privacy, click to download our Information Collection Notice: Job Applicants
Please note that the College does not accept unsolicited agency approaches, we expect candidates to apply directly.
Applications are now open for a Secondary Chemistry Teacher in 2020.
- Senior Chemistry (Year 11 and 12), additional Maths preferred
- Full time, part time considered
The Secondary Teacher is responsible for the implementation of learning programs that reflects the mission of the College and is appropriate to the needs of the students. The successful applicant will have:
- An ability to work with others within the faculty at developing Christian perspectives within the curriculum.
- A deep understanding of current teaching and learning practices in the subject area at secondary level.
- An ability to design appropriate learning activities and assessment tasks at Years 7 to 12. Plan and implement an educational program that caters for the learning styles and academic needs of individual students.
Applications will be received as advertised until 6 Nov 2019. Applications should be marked '2020 Secondary Chemistry Teacher' and sent via email to [email protected]
Applications are now open for a Primary Library Technician in 2020.
Donvale is looking for a Library Technician to be part of the team responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Primary Library. Please click on the link below to view the Position Description. Applications will be received as advertised until 13 November 2019. Applications should be marked '2020 Primary Library Technician' and sent via email to [email protected]