Enrolment is open to the children of practising Christian parents. The completed enrolment application form, together with the documentation listed below, should be returned to the College office. Parents will be advised of the availability of places before the end of term 3 in the year prior to entry. Waiting lists may apply in some levels. The offer of a place is subject to an interview with the Principal and a Board Representative.
Click to open the Donvale Christian College Prospectus.
Apply to enrol
Please download and complete the Application Form Enrolment Agreement 2017
Application for enrolment to the College is made in the following way:
- Read through and agree to the Donvale Christian College Prospectus.
- Read through the Behaviour Management Policy.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Sign the Enrolment Agreement.
- Return the completed Application Form with the following documentation:
- a letter of reference from the Minister/Pastor of your church
- the application fee of $100 per family
- the signed Enrolment Agreement
- a copy of your child/ren's birth certificates
- a copy of your child/ren's Visa and passport (if appropriate)
Our Fees and Accounts webpage has details about school Fees, a Fee Calculator, Direct Debit forms and the Education Tax Refund.