FOD is determined to have 2HU items for sale that are of a good to high standard. We wish to advise the community that refunds will not be given for change of mind on purchased second-hand items. Every care will be taken to note down discrepancies on the tags of items, so please check carefully before purchasing.
Thank you for using FOD – 2HU to sell your pre-loved uniform items.
As part of our commitment to you, FOD will host various events throughout the year to give your items the best chance of exposure.
* Please note: All blazers brought into the uniform shop for second hand sale must be dry cleaned and brought in the dry cleaners plastic bag with the dry cleaners tags attached.
Procedure in selling your 2HU items:
If you have any summer/winter uniforms that you wish to sell please follow the instructions below, to prepare them to sell through the Uniform Shop and/or SHU Events.
- Ensure all items are washed (dry cleaned if necessary), pockets emptied and presented as best as possible.
- Print off both registration and tag forms attached. Second Hand Uniform Registration Form.pdf 2HU Tags.pdf .
Please COMPLETE ALL details on the form and COMPLETE a tag for each item you wish to sell. Bring them into the Uniform Shop along with the items (now located next to F Block). Click here to view opening hours
- Each item will be inspected and priced according to quality – please note this is at the discretion of those processing the uniforms. If the item is 'as new' (very little wear, not faded and with no faults) it will be priced at 75% of the retail price, 50% for good condition, and other items are priced anywhere below this depending on condition - faults are noted on the tag.
- You will receive 75% of the price and 25% goes to FOD. Cheques will no longer be issued so money made from your sold items will be credited to your school account at the end of each term.
- Should the item be in the shop longer than twelve months, it will become the property of FOD and will either be given to needy famililes, charities or missions.
- Items that will NOT be accepted include:
- old fabric senior track pants
- sports polo’s without blue/green stripe
- junior track pants without zips
- junior windcheaters with buttons
- old style school bags
- royal blue PE shorts
- shirts without logos
- old style shirts with top buttons
- items with yellow stains under the arms, paint stains or bleached logos
- items with animal hair
- unwashed items including school bags
- Items not labelled BOB STEWART
- blue VCE logo jumper
Please note that you are welcome to donate your clothing items, where the full amount of the price goes to FOD (Friends of Donvale).
Thank you for your support of FOD.