We now have a new way for parents to order and pay for food from the Canteen. The College has engaged with Flexischools, Australia’s leading school payment system, to provide a new online and cashless way for you to order and pay at the Canteen.
This service was introduced as a trial in term 4 2015 and, for now, existing methods of ordering and paying for canteen food will remain. It is expected that in the future we will be going to an order online system only and no cash purchases - orders for snacks and lunch will both be made online.
Some of the advantages of Flexischools…
• You don’t have to worry about giving cash to your children in a paper bag.
• Convenient – orders can be placed for future dates or up to 9am on the day.
• Orders are placed online at www.flexischools.com.au or using the mobile site.
• Secure. No lost cash. Flexischools is PCI compliant.
• Have a record of your canteen orders.
Get Started with Flexischools…
1. Register for Flexischools by visiting www.flexischools.com.au. Add your student, their school and class to get started. 2. Top-Up your account via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or direct deposit. 3. Create an order for lunch or recess (delivered to classroom)
What does it cost?
Online Ordering Fees - $0.25 per order
Cashless Card Fees - $0.00 usage fee
Account Top-Up Fees -
Direct Deposit $0.00
Credit card (visa/mastercard) $0.29
Secondary students - Shortly we will be contacting families with a secondary students with details for setting up student ID cards for over the counter canteen purchases.
Our canteen is looking for parents willing to volunteer some of their time to assisting in the Canteen.
This is a great opportunity to meet other parents, students and teachers, whilst contributing to this important area of the College.
If you are interested plesae contact our Canteen Manager Roan Lo on 9844 2471 ext 229.
New specialty items that are free from gluten, nuts, dairy and more are now available from the canteen.
Click to view the Term 1 - 2017 Canteen Price List
Daily Specials and Meal Deals
PLEASE NOTE: Sauce will only be provided if it is requested.
The wonderful lady in charge of the canteen this year is Mrs Roan Lo.